Trying to fit more veggies in your diet? This breakfast is simple and delicious. Tastes like broccoli rice casserole. For strict Paleo, leave out the cheese.
Broccoli Breakfast Bowl
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 2T shredded cheese, optional
- 1tsp butter
1. Microwave broccoli for 4 minutes to soften.
2. Warm butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
3. Add broccoli florets and saute for 1 minute.
3. Pour in whisked eggs and sprinkle with shredded cheese, if using.
4. Stir with spatula until eggs are cooked to desired doneness.
Enjoy! Makes 2 servings.